Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Say My Name // Memories That You Call

Hooray for hearing from Odesza again! As I have already professed my obsession for their awesome feel good electronic tunes, expect nothing but the best. "Sun Models" was their first single that they released awhile ago from their upcoming album In Return, which is due out September 9 (can't wait). Also, wonderful call with the double exposure album artwork. Since then, they have released "Memories That You Call" in July and "Say My Name" yesterday. Both are fabulous, but I will say I love that "Say My Name" contains actual lyrics that I can clearly decipher by Zyra in a sweet honey voice. Enjoy the upbeat amazingness of "Say My Name" and the slowed down excellence of "Memories That You Call" below:

Odesza - Say My Name (Feat. Zyra)




Odesza - Memories That You Call (feat. Monsoonsiren)

No comments:

Post a Comment