Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pretty With Her Eyes Low

I think the Furby (?) album artwork speaks a lot about the weirdness of this song. Not only are they creepy and off-putting af (I had one that never shut up) but they had the biggest eyes of any of my toys that seemed to stare you down. I guess they were the inspiration for the title, which takes a different direction than any Hasbro toy. (I can hasbro? Ok, I'll stop).. Anyways, I still never really know how to classify Diplo other than a mastermind of electronic mystery, but damn do I enjoy his work. (Also this collab with Grandtheft, kudos to him too). I mean really, how can you react negatively to that drop that hits at 1:30? I can't explain it, but it just works.

Diplo & Grandtheft - Pretty With Her Eyes Low

No comments:

Post a Comment