Sunday, October 19, 2014

On Trees and Birds and Fire (Sam Feldt & Bloombox Remix)

This song pretty much incorporates every musical element I love into one track. Glockenspiel? Check. Banjo? Got it. Sassy brass? Affirmative. Solid vocals? Yup. And most important, a good beat? Absolutely. Also, I just checked-- I most definitely have had the original of this track for a few years in my library, probably acquired during my most indie of times. Anyways, Sam Feldt and Bloombox bring it back to life, elevating it into that tropical house genre I enjoy so much in an awesome approach to create a well done remix. P.S. How perfect is the autumn inspired album artwork? You know you love it when trees' leaves ditch their chlorophyll..

I Am Oak - On Trees and Birds and Fire (Sam Feldt & Bloombox Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment