Tuesday, August 12, 2014

the return

Oh, dedicated internet life how I have missed you. I've spent the past few months rehabilitating myself to the real world, "past the screen," and have seldom opened my laptop for any reason. It's nice to have a phone to provide temporary distractions but my computer is like a black hole most of the time, so I figured it would be nice to get away for awhile. Anyways, now I'm back! So if I still have any readers that would be cool, but if not I totally understand your abandonment. I'm not going to skip right to my favorite current songs, but I will post my favorites from the past couple of months because I believe they simply can't go unnoticed! You can, however, just go to my soundcloud to go straight to listening without having to read my banter.

*Note: if you're coming across this blog for the first time, all these posts are going to look like I'm extremely behind on the scene, but I'm not really, so forgive me. It's crazy how fast a few months can pass when you are actually living life!

No comments:

Post a Comment