Thursday, August 14, 2014

Best Friend Remixed

Following the release of their latest album, Supermodel, Foster The People decided to have a remix contest for one of their singles, "Best Friend." I admit, I have yet to explore the full album, but I do know how much I love this group from their debut album, Torches, and this single is awesome sauce. (Can we talk about how awesome the album artwork is?) Although neither of these remixes won the contest, they are my personal favorites. I had never heard of Jai Wolf or AObeats before, but I knew Wave Racer would provide some additional upbeat funk to this track. Foster The People was also amazing at Lollapalooza this year and really delivered with a spectacular live show... I really want to find a video of their performance!

Foster The People - Best Friend (Jai Wolf x AObeats Remix)



Foster The People - Best Friend (Wave Racer Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment