Friday, August 22, 2014

The Latest: Hotel Garuda

I love the upbeat vibes Hotel Garuda continuously delivers to their remixes. They are clearly well versed in handling Lana Del Rey's vocals quite excellently. Their latest take on Lana's brilliant/dark/whispery "Ultraviolence" is amazing and flows perfectly.

Lana Del Rey - Ultraviolence (Hotel Garuda Remix)



Hotel Garuda released this remix just yesterday, and it plays well in their signature style of upbeat funk. Also, I'm not sure who this Anna Lunoe character is, but she has a pretty rockin' voice.

Anna Lunoe - All Out (Hotel Garuda Remix)



This remix of theirs is a bit older, and I know you're asking why I'm even posting another remix of Chromeo's fantastic track, "Jealous," but I think it's worth a mention if you have yet to hear it!

Chromeo Jealous (Hotel Garuda x Sweekuh Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment