Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Heroes

The self-contradictory Tove Lo (not on drugs? or really does have bad habits and has to stay high all the time? I'm not sure I get which kind of girl she wants to be...) makes her second cameo in a house song, and pretty much kills it with the help of some DJ (idk if you've heard of him), Alesso, who made me not want to raise the roof, but rather tear it up, earlier this summer. Either way, Tove Lo, I'm not sure I think you could be my hero (heroine, I guess) due to your obvious mental instability related to your boy craziness. Side note: is her name an anagram for "to love"??? Momentary mind blow. BUT, don't get me wrong, she rocks the vocals in this song as Alesso persists as one of the kings of house and continuously makes me want to dance.

Alesso - Heroes (feat. Tove Lo)

No comments:

Post a Comment