Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Odesza

When I first heard My Friends Never Die by Odesza last August, I loved the electronic funk that came with it. Music like this has the tendency to set one at ease without worrying about a thing... I like that. They are reminiscent of Star Slinger and Tourist, two of my favorite DJs who can turn a classic sampled song into a completely new sound. Their newest release, Sun Models, is the same kind of thing. For some reason, the high pitched voice has a perfect balance with the electronic trills and synth xylophone and I just can't stop listening. See more of my favorites by Odesza below!

Odesza - Sun Models ft. Madelyn Grant



Odesza - My Friends Never Die



Odesza - iPlayYouListen




Odesza - Without You



Pretty Lights - One Day They'll Know (Odesza Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment