Sunday, August 17, 2014

Stay With Me Remixed

If you say you don't like Sam Smith or at the very least his hit song "Stay With Me," you are straight up LYING. And everyone around you will know. So don't even try to take that route. When I first discovered the Prince Fox remix of this already amazing and heart-wrenching tune, I found myself trying to turn the volume up louder when it was already maxed out. Need to surround myself in this song for awhile/keep it on repeat. Prince Fox just completely cuts open this track and makes it ooze drippy drops in which I get lost. Ugh it just makes too much sense. So many feels. The Soul Clap remix, as their name might give away, is a bit more upbeat but equally as wonderful. I really can't stop listening to either one.

Sam Smith - Stay With Me (Prince Fox Remix)



Sam Smith - Stay With Me (Soul Clap Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment