Thursday, August 14, 2014

Left Hand Free // Every Other Freckle

Alt-J has slowly been trickling out new singles from their upcoming album, This Is All Yours, which is due out September 22. These two are the latest, but leave me wanting to hear more! I love how upbeat "Left Hand Free" is. The vocals are distinctly alt-J, but the beat seems to me a bit more Black Keys-esque, which I absolutely love. Side note: does anyone know what N-E-O-O-M-G-G is supposed to mean? Am I stupid? (Just answer the first question..) I like the new direction of this tune and hopefully hints at a more rock-ish album. Moreover, "Every Other Freckle" seems to suggest somewhat the same, although it is a little more alternative-y sounding, but I still like it. Give both a listen below:

alt-J - Left Hand Free

'

alt-J - Every Other Freckle

No comments:

Post a Comment