Sunday, February 2, 2014

Jai Paul

It's [Super Bowl] Sunday and I'm stuck studying for a test. Obviously the best way for me to wind down and get to memorizing is listening to some relaxing music. Jai Paul isn't exactly new, but I felt compelled to go back and re-listen to his two songs, Jasmine and BTSTU, after hearing Paper Diamond's remix of Jasmine that recently was released. I can't help but feel incredibly at ease when I hear these two completely original songs. The dreamlike and whispery vocals contrast amazingly with the funky instrumentals. Give these a listen if you feel the to just chill without a worry in the world. I've also included a phenomenal soft cover of BTSTU by Niia and the extra groovy Paper Diamond edit of Jasmine.


Jai Paul - Jasmine
 


Jai Paul - BTSTU




Niia - BTSTU (Jai Paul Cover)




Jai Paul - Jasmine (Paper Diamond Edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment