Tuesday, March 15, 2016

What if I go?

Since I was incredibly lazy last year, I never got to post my absolute favorite emerging artist of 2015, Mura Masa. I mean, he's 19. What am I doing with myself again? Seriously, if you haven't heard him already--or even if you already have--just do yourself a favor and check out his EP Someday Somewhere ("When U Need Me" is a personal fave... that harp! The ability to make me feel happy and sad and nostalgic simultaneously!)... just amazing. Anyways, he's back with his second single off his debut album, "What if I go?" that includes amazing vocals by bonzai mixed with his electronic mastery. It's full of happy-go-lucky vibes (dope steel drum instrumentals, btw) and it leaves me wanting the entire album!!

Mura Masa - What if I go?

No comments:

Post a Comment