Monday, March 10, 2014

High Tide

I have been following Lemaitre for awhile now and I absolutely love them... and now I love them even more for their newest song, High Tide. Their upbeat groove leaves me smiling every time I hear a song from them. I honestly can't tell you how happy I am to hear something new from them--they're a breath of fresh air! Their instrumentals are funky enough but keep things simple, especially with the piano, and the lyrics are always brilliant. The oxymoronic steadiness of High Tide is enough to rock me to safely to shore. Check it out below along with some of my other favorites!

Lemaitre - High Tide



Lemaitre - Cut To Black




Lemaitre - Time To Realize




Lemaitre - Splitting Colors



And my favorite for last... EXCUSE ME PRINCESS

Lemaitre - Excuse Me

No comments:

Post a Comment