Monday, February 17, 2014

Drunk In Love Remixed

I didn't really think it was possible for this fabulous song to get any better, but Kanye West's added verse to Beyoncé's Drunk In Love gives it something extra special. The instrumentals changed from the original into something more string-based and higher pitched, giving it some more tension in every good way. Noted: the Flashing Lights cameo is pretty awesome. Let's just say that if I don't achieve any of my academic goals by the end of this week I know I will at least have Kanye's verse down pat... I don't know the way you do it but you do it to me though.

Beyoncé - Drunk In Love (Remix) feat. Kanye West & Jay-Z



Diplo also released his rendition of the already amazing song this weekend. Obviously this is Diplo, so this one is more "trap" oriented and electronic reliant. I don't think I could ever dislike any version of the tune so check it out.

Diplo - drunk n luv (remix)



Also here is a lullaby-like remix by Hunt for the Breeze, which takes the song into a very light and airy vibe that I really enjoy.

Beyoncé - Drunk In Love (Hunt for the Breeze Edit)



And just to point out the obvious, here is a survival guide to girls who are not Beyoncé (aka me unfortunately):

by Wasted Rita


No comments:

Post a Comment