Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wake All The Timber Up

Alright, I know. You're so sick of Timber and anything having to do with it but I can promise you this is the least annoying mashup involving that song you could possibly imagine because it's actually incredible. I will openly admit that I probably won't be over Timber for a little while because it's a great song to get drunk to and yes, you're going to dance to it at the bar whether you like it or not. Don't try to deny it, no matter how obnoxious you think Ke$ha is (not to mention how unnecessary the $ is as an S in her name). With that being said, you might just dance even more to this awesome mashup than to the original because oh yeah, it involves another overplayed but lovable nonetheless tune, Wake Me Up. You're most likely already rolling your eyes at this point, but I can PROMISE you this track is worth a listen.. and another and another.

Kap Slap - Wake All The Timber Up

No comments:

Post a Comment