Monday, February 24, 2014

20syl

Electronic producer/remixer/DJ 20syl continues to impress me with his latest remix of Schoolboy Q's The Purge. I don't think I could have ever envisioned this song to be any better than it is by 20syl. This guy just makes over tracks by adding his own astounding flair that, in my opinion, improves them tenfold. Honestly, these kind of remixes bring something entirely new to the table in terms of what "electronic" is by magnifying the effects but in a way that feels completely natural. Check out his latest below, in addition to some of my older favorites.

Schoolboy Q - The Purge / Rapfix Cypher (20syl Remix)




Kendrick Lamar - Sing that shit (20syl Juicy Remix)




Rihanna - Stay /// 20syl you can't be serious Remix




20syl - 10YRS (Hip OPsession 10th Anniversary Track)

No comments:

Post a Comment