Friday, March 7, 2014

Fancy

Excuse the long hiatus in posting, I was busy belligerently catching plastic beads in New Orleans and have been recovering ever since. Anyways, if you haven't already heard Iggy Azalea's Fancy featuring Charli XCX, she just released the accompanying video, which is fabulous and highly reminiscent of the classic 90's girl movie we all know and love, Clueless. The vibes of the movie perfectly match the modern take on being, ahem, fancy AF. Roll with the homies to this catchy beat:

Iggy Azalea - Fancy feat. Charli XCX



"So, okay, I don't want to be a traitor to my generation and all but I don't get how guys dress today. I mean, come on, it looks like they just fell out of bed and put on some baggy pants and take their greasy hair (eww!) and cover it up with a backwards cap and like we're expected to swoon? I don't think so."

Thanks, Cher, for reminding me that things are pretty much the same today... That was way harsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment