Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Pink Medicine

I'll avoid making any Pepto Bismol related jokes and just say that this one goes down much easier (although it is undeniably dope). This song doesn't remind me of medicine at all, but more of a sparkly unicorn of mythical synth and rhythm because this, my friends, is one of those tracks that I file under the undefinable "electronic bullshit" label. Not bullshit like its a bad thing but it's just a smorgasbord of good sounding electronic bullshit that you can't fully and justifiably explain to yourself--why you like it or why it sounds perfect together. Nonetheless, it's amazing and makes you feel good, so I tend to keep the electronic bullshit around. Enjoy.

Bearson - Pink Medicine



***Bonus: A fun and bright lil remix by Bearson.

The Lighthouse and the Whaler - Venice (Bearson Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment