Thursday, October 16, 2014

Liquid Spirit (20syl Remix)

If this doesn't compel you to grab a drink tonight and celebrate nothing, I'm not sure what will. As per usual, 20syl works his funky upbeat magic in this latest mix. I wasn't sure what to expect after the release of his amazing EP, Motifs, but this definitely doesn't disappoint. As you know, I've been a fan of 20syl since his first release of his remix of Rihanna's "Stay" and he continues to wow me with his combination of natural good ol' fashioned funk and electronic genius. I also love his use of just the original artists' heads as the album artwork for his remixes. Like, yeah, this is weird, but it's also pretty funny and gives a nod (ha) to the artist as he remixes them. Enjoy your thirsty Thursday peeps.

Gregory Porter - Liquid Spirit (20syl Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment