Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Outside

I would be a fool to not post this track, which is the latest single from Calvin Harris' upcoming album Motion due out November 4. It was Grimes who once said something like, "If I hate a song the first time I listen to it, I know I'm going to go back to it and love it" (or something along those lines in less than 140 characters)... but that is how I felt about this one. At first I was like, meh, this is repetitive and whatever like it's fine. And then it just kind of hits you like a crazy obsession, and that's putting it lightly since this song has been on repeat for the past two days. Upon peeping at the track list of Motion I see collaborations with the likes of HAIM, Big Sean, Gwen Stefani, and Tinashe. Wtf Calvin this sounds too good to be true. Let's hope it delivers as much as his previous and too-catchy-to-even-vocalize work.

Calvin Harris - Outside (feat. Ellie Goulding) 

No comments:

Post a Comment