Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Journey

Wow, so okay the very talented Tom Misch is only 18 and is a composer, songwriter, guitarist, violinist, and singer. He has recently come out with an EP that was entirely produced in his bedroom. Seriously cool. I'm not even going to bother asking what you were doing at 18 because I wouldn't really like to give the honest answer to that either. Anyways, when asked about the EP (check out the whole thing here), Tom reported back, "Basically this EP is me attempting to making instrumentals that will affect people's moods in a positive way but also make people think, all produced and recorded by myself in my bedroom. I've used a combination of obscure jazz samples, but mostly live instrumentation that I've recorded, so I recorded guitar, violin, bit of vocals and sound effects, etc." He seems like a pretty cool dude and his music speaks for itself with more chill vibes than I can even handle.

Tom Misch - The Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment