Thursday, April 10, 2014

Rage The Night Away

Clearly Waka Flocka Flame is trying to follow in Lil Jon's footsteps in trying to become a rapper that accompanies electronic/house beats. I mean, it's without a doubt severely aggressive. I'm still processing. I can handle it but I don't know if I necessarily like it. On the other hand, thanks to Steve Aoki's dirty drops, it stays true to its title and makes me want rage my face off to a ridiculous level and take things to new heights on this thirsty Thursday. Still on the fence about this one. To me, it's comparable to trying to get the best ingredients in a smoothie but coming up with a questionable brown liquid in the end... or just trying to make something work that maybe can't. It's definitely challenging in an unexpected way but at the same time I'd like to say "fuck it, why not." Update: Steve Aoki looks like a baby alien in the final version's album artwork, but yeah ok the final version is pretty dope indeed. I can deal.

Steve Aoki - Rage The Night Away feat Waka Flocka Flame

No comments:

Post a Comment