Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sun Don't Shine // I Think It's Gonna Rain Today

Facing another seriously cloudy day, I am not the most inclined to leave the house... let alone my bed. I figured I might as well get this blog up and rolling with a few of my favorite tracks, however old they may be.

The first is an upbeat song by an Austrian group, Klangkarussell, that might actually propel me to get out of bed to be productive (or it might just have me dancing in my room... you'll never know). The electronic swoops in the background are really what do it for me, and the synth brass instrumentals are a fabulous cherry on top.

Klangkarussell - Sonnentanz (Sun Don't Shine) [feat. Will Heard]



The second track is by one of my favorites, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. (no that wasn't a typo). They always have dreamy vocals and this track features some Mario Kart-esque sound effects in the background that allow my mind to wander happily. One way to put their music is that it's just delightful (note: I will have to post about them later).

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. - I Think It's Gonna Rain Today

No comments:

Post a Comment