Monday, November 10, 2014

Cover Up

Maybe I'm strange, but I love the cold because you're always able to bundle up a little more and staying in bed for the majority of the day is twice as likely/acceptable. Also boots are my favorite kind of shoes to wear. Whereas when it's scorching hot outside, you can't just walk around naked because you're hot and sweating is inevitable, meh. All ice queen vibes aside, here are some dope covers (and remixes of covers.. like whoa) that I've found to be quite enjoyable recently. If you're looking for some warm tracks to get cozy with I've got you covered:


Ellie (Loyal x Don't) [Coucheron Remix] - Eastside




Paris Carney - Your Woman (White Town Cover)




Wafia - Let Me Love You (Le P Remix) 




Young & Sick - Breath (Télépopmusik Cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment