Saturday, December 19, 2015

You're Light (Star Slinger Remix)

I have been a fan of Star Slinger ever since I discovered him back in 2010 with his Volume 1 album, and his song Mornin' quickly became one of my all-time favorites. Seriously, to this day, it still puts me in a fantastic mood every time I hear it. So I've enjoyed following his more recent work and it's cool to see how he has evolved throughout the years. I first heard his remix to "You're Light" this summer and have been listening to it since. I feel like the different kinds of beats that he adds to this one are thoughtful (can you say that about a remix?) and really bring a nice vibe to the song. It's a nice relaxing mix, in which Star Slinger really shines.

Harrison - You're Light (feat. Maddee)(Star Slinger Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment