Sunday, December 13, 2015

SAINT WKND

Let's be honest, the weekend is and will always be a saint in our lives--rescuing us from those shitty weeks and giving us most of the best memories for the weeks to come. Anyways, now that it's unfortunately over, we need some good beats and, ahem, a positive vibe, to make it until next Friday. Thankfully SAINT WKND has got us covered. Full disclosure, I heard "Positive Vibe" last spring when it was first released, but like most of the songs I heard last spring, I was too bust galavanting in Paris to post them (and I'm pretty sure everyone knows their hit track "My Type"). No complaints. But they resurfaced recently again for the awesome remix of their track "Lost (Runaway)" by Fabich (see below). The sprinkled in bass and beats to it gives it a little extra kick. Enjoy!

SAINT WKND - Positive Vibe




SAINT WKND feat. INGLSH - Lost (Runaway)(Fabich Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment