Sunday, November 9, 2014

Vanic Remixes : Hypnotic / Can't Sleep

I first heard of Vanic this summer when I heard his take on machineheart's "Circles," but the remix has since been removed (sad). However, his latest mixes do not disappoint and give songs that were already rad to begin with an added boost of awesome. He combines bass and really synth-y sounds to create his masterpieces. I particularly can't stop listening to his mix of Zella Day's "Hypnotic"-- a title indicative of the sentiments evoked from the track itself. Also, I've loved K.Flay since I I heard her track "2 Weak" (which cleverly samples "Two Weeks" by Grizzly Bear) the summer after finishing high school. Vanic's mix of her "Can't Sleep" is amazing. Get your fix below.

Vanic x Zella Day - Hypnotic



Vanic x K.Flay - Can't Sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment