Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Gone (Instrum Remix) & More...

Oh, I found this song just in time to avoid responding to a pestilent text from someone who probably doesn't deserve a response.. aka I'm gone, BYE. Anyways Instrum, whose work I really admired this summer but never posted, does a fabulous job with this mix. It has a solid dance-worthy beat and I particularly love when it breaks down around the 2-minute mark. Really nice bass. I'll post my other favorite mixes by Instrum below as a lil' bonus!

Monogem - Gone (INSTRUM Remix)



***Bonus tracks***

You're a straight up liar if you tell me you don't like "Trap Queen" or any version of it, and in my opinion, this version takes the cake. Still not over this one, let's gooooo

Two Friends & INSTRUM - Trap King (Fetty Wap Ft. Adriana Gomez Cover)



Honestly I'm not sure if you're ready for this mix. It's so fire you just might get burned. Anyone who turns Whitney Houston tunes into something like this is a genius. This was a personal favorite of mine last summer.

Whitney Houston - Dance With Somebody (INSTRUM Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment