Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Paradise Awaits Part II Feat. Goldlink

Um, wow. Okay just when you think our fave DJ, monsieur ZHU, has fallen off the scene after the release of his album, think again. Paradise Awaits Part II was released totally unexpectedly, which is another reason to love how ZHU operates--without any expectations. This might be overreaching, but I think his anonymity and spontaneity in exploring a new style of 'dj' per say is pretty revolutionary. Who doesn't love a man of mystery (or is that just me)? Also he throws down a lil cover of Thong Song at the end of this track... my reaction was along the lines of: wait what... but yes please keep going. Can we just visualize Sisqo for a second? If you need help, see below. Good memories. My only problem is that the track is too short, but I mean maybe there will be a part III? After all, paradise still awaits...

ZHU - Paradise Awaits, Part II Feat. Goldlink




No comments:

Post a Comment