Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Glamorous (Matt DiMona Remix)

As I stuff my face with a Starbucks breakfast sandwich, glamorous is exactly how I'm feeling this bright morning. Regardless, this song definitely does help add somewhat to that aesthetic. Matt DiMona does a glorious job giving this classic sassy Fergie track a tropical and chill facelift. Now, you're probably not the biggest Fergie fanatic, but I ask you: who else can wear an all leopard print outfit and get away with it? I  am a bit bummed that the Ludacris verse is omitted because I definitely spent a good amount of time learning those lyrics via youtube in my early high school years (Plus I gotta keep enough lettuce to support your shoe fetish...). Lovely remix, and I hope to hear more stuff like this soon from Matt.

Fergie - Glamorous (Matt DiMona Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment