Sunday, February 1, 2015

Y//2//K

If you're looking for some good slow Sunday tracks to not get out of bed to, Y//2//K has got you more than covered. (I'm pretty sure it's just one guy, but I can't find one definitive bio.) Of course, Band Of Horses' "The Funeral" is slow enough by itself, but imagine it even slower... and sadder... Y//2//K nailed it, especially with all the added hip hop trills in there.

Y//2//K x Honest - Funeral



Even though I personally prefer red, this version of white wine isn't too shabby. Check it out:

Y//2//K - White Wine ft. Mark Johns



This might be my favorite... I love reflecting on Waka Flocka's super deep and meaningful lyrics, and this slowed down version is really perfect for that. In all seriousness, like who comes up with this? Yes, but no, but yes...

Y//2//K - there are things you can't forget



**Bonus: yeah, he did a remix of that Sophia Grace song, and I will admit to liking it.

Sophia Grace - Best Friends (Y//2//K Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment